Full Time RN position available.
Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for employees and clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore Staff with:
Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
Education repayment opportunities and an ability to grow in your career
Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
The Clinical Resource Nurse (CRN), under the direction of the Area Director (AD), is responsible for the delivery of care/service and mentorship to clients and staff, ensuring compliance with internal and external standards of practice. She or he will support Field/Clinic Employees and coordinate/provide clinical/theoretical skills education. As a member of a geographically based interdisciplinary care team the nurse will provide mentoring, education, team building and their expertise to community nurses, personal support workers and other health care professionals (as appropriate).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and provide care and support to clients and their families in the clinic and home setting.
- Support and collaborate with the In-Office Manager (PO) through accepting/managing all daily general clinical questions from Field/Clinic staff; triaging as appropriate.
- Provide support to Clinical Managers (CM) with completion of Validation of Competencies (VOCs).
- Supervise and support licensed and unlicensed employees to ensure adherence with all federal and provincial legislated standards of practice as well as company policies and procedures through the completion of all required Field/Clinic staff Support Visits.
- Participate in mentorship of all new Field/Clinic Staff through supervision of Orientation Shadow shifts.
- Attend the monthly Team Meetings.
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Participate in ongoing internal/external continuing education activities.
- Assess/arrange for initial and ongoing assessments of clients requiring licensed and unlicensed care/service as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Standards of Practice guidelines of Provincial regulating body. Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate human resources with respect to orientation and training, annual performance review of reporting Field employees; interpret and implement relevant policies and procedures as required in consultation with CM.
- Promote Bayshore Home Care Solutions through participation in local healthcare or business committees as well as community events.
- One weekend of on-call every second weekend.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Bayshore Recruiters will not ask for personal banking information during an interview.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing, with a Bachelor of Nursing degree; holding current registration with the provincial regulating body.
Three (3) to five (5) years of recent experience with progressive responsibilities as a Registered Nurse, preferably in a community setting; strong track record in leading the development and delivery of skills and education programs; demonstrated ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures; experience in business development an asset.