- Support the physical, academic and behavioral needs of the students.
- To coordinate classroom and education component requirements, such as planning, managing, and instructing classroom activities.
- To collaborate with teachers and board of directors in a team-teaching atmosphere.
- To ensure accurate records are kept daily, anecdotal note taking, and including all relevant matters.
- Organize and maintain play equipment ensuring areas are clean, safe and orderly (adhering to the Covid-19 policies)
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working with children preferred.
- Ability to perform lifting, and toileting procedures required.
- Experience providing support service in the area of behavioral needs utilizing a variety of behavior support strategies.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Current police and medical check.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess an understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
Expected start date: 2020-09-08
Job Type: Part-time