The Porsche Service Technician is a technical specialist at the Porsche Centre and primarily performs diagnostic and repair work in the context of technically demanding and complex tasks.
- Business and/or technical education at a university/college
- Commercial/technical training
- Training as a Service Technician with luxury import vehicles
- 3 years minimum of dealership workshop experience
- Specialist knowledge of automotive engineering and Porsche technology an asset
- Audi/Volkswagen experience preferred
The above list of Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
Porsche Centre North Toronto is committed to providing accessible employment practice that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
We thank you for your interest in Porsche Centre North Toronto, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- auto technician: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers License with clean driving record (Required)