WE ARE HIRING TEAMS OF 2 TO CLEAN CITY OF TORONTO PARK WASHROOMS.
THIS JOB CAN BE COMPLETED SAFELY DURING COVID-19. PPE IS PROVIDED.
Do you enjoy working outdoors and cleaning? If so, Waterford Services is currently looking for seasonal cleaners to join our team of Cleaning Specialists!
We are seeking people who:
- Come in pairs - teams of 2 (teams of two) to work and travel together to various locations.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Have experience cleaning.
- Are excellent communicators.
- Have access to thier own vehicle to travel to and between locations.
- Have access to their own smartphone with an active data connection.
- Care about cleaning and enjoy making flawless first impressions.
- Ability to lift 15-25 lbs, walk, climb stairs, and stand for several hours.
We offer our Seasonal Cleaning Specialists:
- Personal Protective Equipment (gloves and non-medical face mask) to work safely during COVID-19.
- Full Time & Part Time hours in mornings and afternoons.
- $16.00 per hour.
- Paid travel time between locations.
- Paid training time.
- A team environment where every member can make a difference.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of City of Toronto Park Washrooms (mirrors, walls, sinks, counters, toilets, urinals, stalls, ledges, dispensers, & floors).
- Timekeeping via a smartphone app.
Waterford Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply. We will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process. Some positions require successful applicants to complete a negative Criminal Investigation Report.
Waterford Services provides cleaning services in partnership with property management companies. Founded in 1990, the Waterford team cleans millions of square feet per day to ensure the experience of all those who visit our facilities is welcoming, safe, and consistently beautiful.We hold prestigious certifications for cleaning management and environmental standards which our team works tirelessly every day to uphold and honour. Cleaning is just the beginning.
Reference ID: 00254
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour
To keep our Cleaning Specialists safe, we're providing non-medical face masks and gloves for use while at work. Our team is following all social distancing and hand washing recommendations.
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)