We are seeking Tutors to help students at George Brown College excel academically! You will provide on-campus, on-demand tutoring sessions to students on an individual or group basis.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
- Must meet on campus
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Help answering and clarifying conflicts in assignments and homework
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- B+ or more in any of the courses you will be tutoring
- Must have good people skills and passion to help other students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- No tutoring experience is needed
*Darss is not affiliated with any colleges or universities; Rather, its a peer-to-peer tutoring matching service.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- attending George Brown College: 1 year (Preferred)