Health Screener - Christenson Communities
The Health Screener is responsible for maintaining the health and safety of the premises and it's residents by taking and recording temperatures of visitors, employees, contractors and vendors entering the facility. The Health Screener should demonstrate professionalism while adhering to all company policies and procedures related to health-security of the premises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing the screening process for team members, contractors and vendors entering the facility by taking and recording temperatures.
- Organizing and effectively communicating with people to ensure successful screening.
- Controlling flow of people coming through the screening check point.
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism while preforming the screening process.
- Wearing provided PPE correctly and effectively at all times.
Experience \ Skills:
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Assertive character
- Reliable and Committed
- Pay attention to surroundings
- Team player
Job Type: Temporary
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)