Legacy Co-op is hiring a Permanent Part Time Clerk Cashier at our Food Store in Yorkton, SK.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for delivering legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here” through:
- Serving as the main contact for Click and Collect (online) orders, ensuring all Click and Collect orders are filled accurately and timely and that any issues are resolved.
- Receiving Click and Collect orders for delivery or pick up.
- Picking, packaging, and organizing customer Click and Collect orders.
- Delivering Groceries - Operate company van to deliver groceries within town limits (when required)
- General Food Store duties - housekeeping, opening, closing, stocking, cashiering
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are interested in a career in customer service and:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- You are tech savvy with experience and knowledge with computers including the online environment
- You have retail experience in the areas of customer service, point of sale operation, and merchandising
- Have a valid Class 5 Driver Licence
- You are willing to work all shifts scheduled including days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You are physically able to do heavy lifting of 50 lbs, climb ladders and kneel
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of Western Canada’s most successful organizations.
Job Type: Part-time